Friday, April 9, 2010

Winner winner chicken dinner

Just got an email from acherryontop.com ....I won their March Sketch Contest and my prize is a $10 gift certificate to ACOT! Woohoo! More scrappy stuff for me! Sweeet!
Here's the sketch I picked...



And here is the LO I did...



I changed the sketch from 11 x 8 1/2 to a 12 x 12 and replaced the circle with an egg. The LO is totally outside my normal scrappy style ...pastels and themes are so not my thing ..but I was really happy with how it came out.
So anywho...I entered this LO in the contest and they picked 3 winners from all the entrants...an overall winner, a runner up in paper (ME!) and a runner up in digi. There were so many fabulous entries in their gallery I'm still in shock mine was picked. Yeah for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment