Thursday, March 22, 2012

3 more

So I have 3 more layouts to show you from my 3 day crop this weekend...these didn't really need much in the way of journaling so they got done first.


this LO was fun to do cause the pictures were so fun...nice to have pics of me and the hubster for a change..I used some of my fave paper from the Harvest Market collection by Lilybee Design to create the frame. Just love that paper. I ran into trouble trying to work with the dang flowers... i rarely use them so getting the arrangement right was giving me fits...finally settled on good enough.


This LO was a breeze to do because I already had the fun borders done...they were leftover from an older layout...they were just pieces of coordinating scraps glued to a paper strip and used as one piece. I added a bit of fake stitching to amp up the borders and then added some embellie clusters and voila..done.


This was the very last layout I got done at the crop...just love the picture arrangement on this LO....and those critters are so cute! Kept the embellies and papers to a minimum...but I love what I did use...the red check just screams country to me and that lace paper border from K&Co. is just perfect for this LO.

If I can get cracking on the journaling on the rest of my layouts I will have more to show ya tomorrow.


3 comments:

  1. these are all awesome! I am jealous of all your scrappy progress. I need to do another day of scrapping soon with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layouts Jenn! I love the pictures of u two in the corn maze!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer, your scrapbook pages all delightful. Thank you for sharing. Come on over and visit my blog, if you like it and join, I would be more than happy to return the favor. I love making new blogging friends and meeting other creative people. Have a wonderful weekend and keep scraping, you're very good at it. Connie :)

    ReplyDelete