Monday, April 5, 2010

Scrappy stuff for sale

So it's spring...you know what that means...chirping birds, blooming flowers and heaping piles of clutter. At least at my house anyways. Spring is that time of year I rip apart my house room by room parting with anything unused and unloved....that is if I can get to it before the kids and hubby hide it. They have this thing about me throwing out or selling their beloved crap...don't know why. So this year in the interest of sportsman like conduct... I started the yearly purge in my scraproom of all places. When it comes to the cleaning and purging to do list my scraproom is usually not included ...my scraproom is very organized and I always figured as long as it has a home...it's a keeper. But recently I've decided it was time to ditch that logic and start ditching some stuff ...most of which has been doing nothing more than collecting dust. Decided I would work my way around the room and go through everything...so far I've only manage to get one bookcase done in 2 weeks but ..oh well ...at least it's a start. I did fill one whole box though so that's really good...now I just have to get rid of it all. The plan was to put whatever I purged out for my semi annual tag sale and then haul the rest to the LSS tag sale sometime down the road but since I now have a blog I'd thought I would see if I could hustle...I mean sell..some of it to any blog readers that might be interested. Here's how I'm doing this...shipping is actual cost, payment by paypal only, will ship after payment is received, will trade for other scrappy goodness but only if I "know" you, feel free to ask whatever you'd like and yes I will give you a heck of a deal if you want to buy more than just a few things. So without further ado...here is my pile of stuff for sale...


Brand new...24 piece koh-i-nor pencil set $6


accordion book - black or white $1 each
Cosmo Cricket Chip letters (Missing A-R-T) $2
Cloud Nine Chip Letters $2


Paper Studio Roller Stamp - Love - New $2.00
Provocraft Roller Stamp - $3.00
7 Gypsies self inking stamp "writers block" - $2.00


Comotion Rubber Stamp - Denim Pocket - $2.00
Hero Arts 28 Piece Alpha Set - Calligraphy Curls - $3.00
Stamp Craft - 6 pc Wedding - New -$2.00
Stamp Craft - 6 pc Garden - New - $2.00
Stamp Craft - 6 pc floral - New - $2.00
EK Success Script Numbers - New - $2.00


Stamp Craft Alphabet - Greek Stone - New - $2.00
Stampede Rubber Stamp - Camera - $2.00
Comotion Stamps - Bunny - $2.00


Stamping Up - Sweet Dreams - New - $9.00
Stamping Up - Wonderful You - New - $10.00


Mary Englebright Stamps - set of 27 - $7.00
4 Random Stamps - $2.00
Pearl Ex 12 Piece Powdered Pigments - NEW - $8.00
SOLD - Jacquard Dyna Flo Inks - New - 9 pc - $3.00
4 different sets...Self Inking Stamp Set - 8 pc - $3.00 each set
Derwent Colour Collection 12 Piece art set - NEW - $2.00

Bazzill Chip Pack -New - $1.00
Inkadinkadoo Foam Stamps - New - $1.00
Roller Stamp - Teacher - $1.00

No comments:

Post a Comment