Friday, April 23, 2010

Fabulous Friday Finds

Happy Friday everyone! So stoked its almost the weekend...looking forward to spending tonight and tomorrow scrapping away...hope by Sunday I'll have tons of mah-va-lus creations to share but for today I decided to share some other designers brilliant work and tips...
The oh so talented Cindy Tobey used a popular technique for making flowers to create this super adorable bird's nest ...such a super stinking cute idea...love it.

Spent some time surfing the 2peas gallery and found some really awesome projects like this fabulous birthday card by pinkflamingo25...makes me want to bust out the primas and get busy. Check out this amazing layout by Kansas021...caught my eye right away...totally fun and full of energy....I love layouts that convey the theme without being theme-y...kwim? ...I totally get the fun carnival vibe from all the all the fun paper accents she used but it's not overly theme-y or cheesy.

Not to be outdone by the gals on 2peas...I found some amazing creations in the CK Gallery as well...check out the super cute paper pierced birdie the uber talented carkareokequeen (Beth) made and I love the heart stitching...going to have to find out how she did that...love it! And speaking of super cute paper piecings....you just gotta to love that create a critter cart from Cricut...lovetoteach23 (Susan) posted a few samples her kids made...so cute! Oh and I so have to find me some these amazing corrugated letters on this cute layout by buffyfan (Jen)...guessing they are from AC but I have no clue...anyone want to link me up and do a little enabling here. Also on CK I found this super helpful tip from Amanda for getting your ribbon on straight...you can check it out on her blog.
Tons more caught my eye but I eventually have to do some work today so that will all for today...have a great Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment