Thursday, April 22, 2010

I am back and I am so behind

Well this past week was easily one of the most difficult of my life but we all got through it and my family and I are slowly moving on with our normal everyday routines and letting the healing begin...it will be a long journey but luckily I have my family and friends to lean on for support. To all of those of you who left me words of sympathy and caring...THANK YOU SO MUCH...from the bottom of my heart I appreciated each and every kind word. Your support and kindness really helped me through this week.

For me getting back to life as normal means getting back to work, housework and of course scrapping...which I have deeply missed this past week. I really needed my scrapping therapy but was just too exhausted to do anything. I was hoping to get something done last night but I had so many errands and so much other stuff to catch up on I really didn't get much time at my scrapping table. Sat down long enough to realize I am way behind....I missed last week's Lizzie K Challenge that I'm doing and almost forgot to post this weeks ...I have a Chinese Whispers Challenge LO to do and a bunch of LO's still to do for the Doubles Kit Swap...YIKES! On the plus side, I'll have plenty of projects to keep me busy...on the down side the list seems a bit overwhelming. Can't wait to sit down and dig in to the pile and make some progress...always feel better about daunting to-do lists when there is some forward progress. With any luck I'll even have something fun and scrappy to post in the next day or two. Keep your fingers crossed for me and send me whatever mojo you can spare...I'm sure going to need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment