Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Die cut storage

So most people who know me know I am a bit obsessed with organizing....and by a bit I actually mean totally obsessed and by totally I mean I keep Rubbermaid in business. I just love things to be nice and orderly. I honestly enjoy spending hours sitting and sorting through piles and piles of stuff just so I can put it all away nice and neat after. I know it's sick right..but hey we all have our little obsessions...mine just happens to involve alot of plastic bins and ziploc bags. Not only do I love to organize but I really love to find new and clever and inexpensive ways to organize and I really really really love to share all my fab ideas with whom ever will listen. So with that in mind I have decided to share my vast love and knowledge of all things scrap-organization with you all my faithful blog readers...after all I get asked about it all the time (well I only got asked 2 times and one question was from my hubby and he only wanted to know when I was going to stop re-organizing) but hey there was one person who really did want to know...so for her...and anyone else who cares...I made another video. WooHoo! I heart my Bloggie! Actually this video is going to be the 1st in a series of videos about how I store and organize all my scrap crap...in other words it's a tribute to my OCD! I hope you enjoy! Here's video #1 ...How I Store My Die Cuts...prepare to be wowed and amazed!


Don't forget if you have any questions leave me a comment and I'll be sure to answer you!
***Just read a great tip from Christy (emeraldvalkyrie on ClubCK) and I had to share...if you have die cuts that match a paper collection you have, put your die cuts on the magnetic sheet and then instead of putting it in a binder, put the sheet in with your paper so it's all together...great tip right...thanks Christy for sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment