Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What the heck was I thinking

doing a kit swap. Was I temporarily insane? Suffering from amnesia? Have I spent too much time sniffing the staz-on? Something must not have been right in my head to think this was a good idea..I mean more than the usual not right that it usually is. It's actually not the swapping of the kits that is the issue...it's the scrapping with the kits that I swapped that is the issue. I just cannot work backwards...by backwards I mean I cannot start with the pretty stuff and then match pictures...I always pull my pics first and THEN get all the pretty stuff to match. The sad thing is I knew this little factoid but apparently I forgot...but at one time I did know this...when I was on the design team a couple years ago I had this same issue. This whole thing of doing things the other way is really making my head spin. UGG! Right now I have 8 kits scattered all over my desk ...5 I made and 3 I got in the swap (which are totally awesome)...and I cannot come up with pictures for any of them...it's driving me nuts. I have photo albums open with post it notes marking photos that might possibly work if I get desperate enough...but I just can't find the right pictures. I thought it would help if I just put all my focus on one kit...but it didn't ...so I figured I would just start working with the kit to get inspired ...that didn't work either... I have now basically mutilated that kit and I still have no idea what pics to put with it. Ugg..and to think I have 2 more kits coming. Nuts right. It's a good thing I have 2 weeks to scrap with these because I am seeing a photo session in my very near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment