Friday, June 4, 2010

A tisket a tasket a lot of wire baskets

and all my adhesive and stickles in a row. Don't know why I'm channeling mother goose this morning but hey whatever works right. BTdub...anyone know what a tisket or a tasket is? Just curious. Sorry I digress...back to today's post...I have another video to share with you today! Yeah! Once again I am taking you into my haven...my den of creativity...my inner sanctum...I know I should've stopped at haven...sanctum just sounds creepy. Anyways...you get a another peek inside my scrapspace and another peek at my OCD in action. I know this is only my 2nd video but I am started to question my wisdom in posting proof in video form that I am indeed a little over the edge with the organizing...I mean this just might be my paranoia talking but what if my family uses these seemingly innocuous videos to have me committed...I mean seriously these videos are pretty damning proof I have issues. What if the next time I tell my son he is grounded he threatens to call the men in white and show them my "illness" that I have posted for all to see on youtube and they come and take me away...or worse yet they come and take away my binders and baskets and bins...OH MY! Well it could happen. You never know. I guess that's just something I'll have to risk in order to share with all you my faithful followers of all things scrappy and organized my bits of organizing wisdom. I just hope you all appreciate the sacrifice I'm making. Now without any further delusional rambling... for your viewing pleasure...my latest video...enjoy!





I hope you liked it...oh and since I know someone is going to ask these questions I will preemptively answer...
Did you know you said craproom?....Yes I know I said craproom instead of scraproom...must have been a freudian slip

Why do you sound out of breath?....Well you see Robert Downey Jr. and George Clooney were over earlier and.......
Can you tell me more about the wall on the wall behind the wall?...Well even though I made it perfectly clear in the video, I will clarify for you...The "wall" my baskets are hung from is actually a piece of luan (really nice plywood) that is mounted to a wood frame that is screwed into the sheet rock on the actuall wall...we used the space between the luan and the sheet rock to run the wires for the lighting. Make more sense now?
I think that covers all the biggies...if you have anything else pertinent you want to ask, just leave your question in the comments section and I will answer whatever I can. Feel free to leave comments (nice ones please) as well...they are always appreciated.
Today's blog post has been brought to you by some crazy lady who is obviously in need of meds, by mother goose and by the letter B (B is for binder, basket and bin) and by the words tisket, tasket and sanctum.

No comments:

Post a Comment