Friday, August 27, 2010

Scrappy date tonight...woohoo!

OK so it's been ages and ages since I've scrapped so I decided since I can't get motivated when I sit down on my own that I would get a hold of some scrapping buddies and start making some scrapping dates ... the hope is with someone else (or multiple someone elses) sitting there scrapping beside me I might actually feel compelled to do something myself besides just taking the stuff out and looking at it...which is pretty much all I've done this summer...at least thats the plan. Let's hope the plan works. So tonight I'm off to my friend Tina's house for 6 hours of one on one scrapping time. Totally looking forward to it. Hopefully moojo is with me because it's always hard for me to get back into the groove when I've been away too long. Keep your fingers crossed for me. I'll be sure to post what.. if anything... I might actually miraculously get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment