Thursday, August 18, 2011

A quick trip to share and a bonus video

Got 2 videos to share with you today...one is a quick tip on how to cut small objects that I just filmed for y'all. Nothing spectacular just a tip that might make your scrapping a little less frustrating.
The other video is not quite as recent LOL...actually its months old. When I was shooting my tips video I started scanning through to see what was on my camera so I could delete some files and stumbled across an old video I shot after the loot I ordered from Frugalities came in...was going to just delete it but decided what the heck...might as well post it...after all it's just too fascinating not to share with the world LOL. So without lots more yapping on my part here's 2 videos for your enjoyment...

Video numero uno...



y Video numero dos


No comments:

Post a Comment