Friday, April 2, 2010

Look what I had to make

an Out For Publication image! I had to make one because I just found out one of the layouts I submitted for a page call is getting picked up for publication! Woot! Woot! So stinking excited! I've submitted 7 layouts in the last couple of weeks and was keeping my fingers crossed that at least one would get picked. So stoked by the news...really made my day...night...week. I've been published twice before but this is the first time one of the layouts I've submitted for a page call was chosen so I'm extra excited. I'm not supposed to say which magazine or which layout...their rules not mine...so for now it will have to be a surprise. So of course now I have to make sure the LO isn't posted anywhere and if it is...I get to replace it with this...

Yippee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment