Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I'm gonna need a truck

Seriously...I think I will need a UHaul to get to the crop next Saturday...that and a couple hefty guys named Moose and Bull to move it all. I just started packing stuff for the Crop for Tornado Relief and OMG! I already filled two and a half huge totes and the event is still 10 days away! By the day of the crop I'll probably have 4 more totes filled! I filled tote numero uno with all sorts of good stuff....boxes of tea for breakfast, lots of yummy munchies and candy, some drinks and other necessities for the event and that's just the beginning...I still have many more drinks to pack plus paper goods and such. Tote numero dos is awesome...if you slapped a bow on it it would be the bestest scrappy gift evah! It's filled to the brim with scrappy goodness that was donated by some very generous people and companies! I've just started getting donations in and I can't believe how much there is already! So far I've gotten a fab box of lace cut paper from Creative Imaginations , 3 awesome prize packs from Fancy Pants Designs and a gift certificate from Heartfelt Memories. In addition to all that scrappy goodness some of the peeps from ClubCK very generously donated all sorts of awesome scrappiness...Hope, Laurie and Jennifer sent boxes packed with tons of great scrappy products! Talk about a tote full of happy scrappy goodness. If that wasn't enough scrappiness to make you drool I topped that tote off with all sorts of great papers from Canson. The third tote isn't filled but it's well on it's way...so far I packed it with lots of fabulous products that were donated by some local consultants... Sue King /Thirty One, Michelle Labonte /Tupperware and Megan Tacy Joy /Mary Kay plus 2 beautiful pairs of earrings donated by Amanda on ClubCK. In addition to all that I packed even more great prizes that were donated by local businesses...baseball tickets donated by the Blue Sox and a certificate for spray tanning. We are definitely going to have some great prizes. And I haven't even gotten everything yet...I still have packages coming from the generous folks at Un-Du, Die Cuts with a View and Little Yellow Bicycle (can't wait to get those packages...hurry up UPS)! Plus more more more more! Honestly now that I think of it I will need way more than 4 totes to pack it all. It will be nothing short of a miracle if I can get all the stuff I need to bring to the crop in my van. I mean really by the time I pack all the totes and the coolers I need and goodie bags I don't know if there will be room to bring my crop bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment