Friday, March 26, 2010

Guess I should start packing

you know since I had all day to it and it's already 8 and I haven't packed a thing for my 12 hour crop that I'm hosting tomorrow. Been too busy getting scrappy and finishing a LO. I had to finish it right since it was on my desk and all...didn't want to put it away undone...besides I was on a roll...can't just stop scrapping when your on a roll. Guess I should stop typing and show you all what I did and get to that packing nonsense now. Not that it really matters what I pack..doubt I'll get much scrapping done...got a great group of friends getting together and it's going to be a blast...if your jealous...you should be. I have fab friends!


Here's the layout I did... really theme-y for me...but it was fun to do...



I did it based on a Page Maps Sketch I found on A Cherry On Top... had to convert mine to 12 x 12 to make room for easter egg...

No comments:

Post a Comment