Wednesday, June 15, 2011

3 stores 3 days ...what I bought

so wanna hear all about the goodies I got this weekend? of course you do! I bet you can't guess what I bought the most of? If you guessed paper then you know me very well LOL! Seems no matter how much I have I always want more! As for the rest of what I bought...here's a store by store breakdown...

Store #1...Life's Memories and More in Palmer...I got more Undu (love that stuff...even talked my friend Tina into buying her 1st bottle)...also got 5 packs of thickers (my 2nd love), little yellow bicycle 6x6 decorative edge cardstock, magic mesh, jenni bowlin journaling cards, 9 pieces of paper, 2 cats eyes and a versamark ink. A really good haul!

Store #2....Ink, Paper, Scissors in Sturbridge...3 more packs of thickers (dear lizzy fantastic white and wine and delight in black), luxe labels, crate paper emma's shop phrases, jilli bean blossom journaling sprouts, little yellow bicycle corrugated shapes, a page kit and 34 sheets of paper!!!

Store # 3 ... absolutely everything in topsfield...I got 5 glimmer mist (on clearance!!!) glitz hoopla rubons, cosmo cricket odds and ends labels, october afternoon 5 & dime chip n stick (so cute), studio calico elementary labels and lots more paper (18 sheets) plus a little something special for a gift for someone.

Was very excited to get home on Sunday night and go through it all especially all that pretty paper...I got a total of 61 sheets! Got quite a variety too...papers from american crafts, basic grey, bobunny, cosmo cricket, crate paper, creative imaginations, dream street, flair, gcd, glitz, graphic 45, jillibean soup, kaisercraft, karen foster, little yellow bicycle, luxe, october afternoon, paper loft, pebbles, pink paislee, scenic route, studio calico, sassafrass lass! Wheew...what a list! Hopefully all of it will tie me over for a while because my wallet needs some serious time to recover!

No comments:

Post a Comment