Sunday, February 12, 2012

Recent Layouts

Here's some of what I have been working on the last couple weeks...



my hubby and son at the nascar race in loudon, nh. I had some nascar stickers but they were pretty cheesy so instead of using them as is i added some of them to cardstock to create embellishments...I used a circle punch to cut out the dupont sticker from a much larger sticker and added it to a piece of chipboard to create an awesome little embellie.



a simple graphic layout of my son in his first roadrace...to make him stand out in the photos I added a wide oval vignette around him and removed the color leaving only him in color...I really love the effect.



I layered thickers to create the title ...instead of using white pop up dots under the top layer which would probably show I used another letter from the same set of thickers and cut it apart and used it like pop up dots.



Was super happy with how this layout turned out... the awesome die cut paper and leaf transparencies are from little yellow bicycle ...so cute...love their stuff...there is another transparency around the photo in the lower left corner but it doesn't show up that well in the picture.



Aren't the flowers on this layout awesome! I wish I could take credit for them but I didn't make em...my scrap buddy Tina made them and then was nice enough to share...she made them by wrapping twine in a circle on a piece of cardstock and then painted them...the colors worked perfectly with my pics! love!

No comments:

Post a Comment