Thursday, September 23, 2010

Gallery surfing

that's how I spent my afternoon. Kind of quiet at work today so I'm being a bad employee and I'm perusing scrap galleries. Lots of oohing and ahhing going on today...lots to be found....saved a few to my inspiration file...thought I'd share...
I love this one by Nicole Pomeroy (2peas)...I love anything on kraft paper so no surprise this caught my eye...I really like the layout itself though...the smaller pics and big journaling block...I am so lifting this and already have an idea for a title and pics.



this one is just super cute and fun..it's by greenhornedunicorn (2peas)...i love that it's 11x8.5...one of my fave size layouts to work on. I haven't done any in a while but this layout definitely is inspiring me to put the 12 x 12 away for a bit.



this layout by twosisters online (2peas) is crazy fun...I love all the bits and pieces...I just want to gather up all my remnants and itty bitties and try a layout like this...



loving this super layout by fargoud (2peas) ...the inside of the layout is layered transparencies...how cool is that...I so want to make one of these...talk about a fun layout to work on with all the paint and stuff...totally inspiration ...



I found this adorable shadow box by scrapper meme (2peas) and it's awesome...I really want to work on more artsy home type projects like this in the future and this is just my style...once again totally inspired



last but not least...this amazing 4 panel decoration by ScrapDeb (clubck)...this is just so cool to look at...I want one...the paper is graphic 45 halloween in wonderland...I would've never to thought to make this with that paper...just love it...



if only I had more time in the day to work on all the great projects I'm now inspired to do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment