Saturday, June 11, 2011

3 day weekend - day 1

OK everyone I'm back as promised and you didn't have to wait even close to eight months this time. Would've posted sooner but I was busy ALL day....SCRAPPING! That's right ...ALL day...on a Friday! Gots me a 3 day weekend this weekend and I spent day numero uno as a guest at my buddy Tina's house scrapping all day. I didn't get much done but we had a great time. Start time was 9:30 but I got there 2 hours late but it was because I was doing some good deeds so it's all good. Got a little scrapping in and then we broke for lunch and then we decided to take a little field trip and headed out to stop at a local scrapbook store. Haven't been shopping in ages so I was like a kid in a candy store oohing and ahhing over everything. Came home with a bunch of fun goodies...got bunches of thickers, some MME transparencies and of course paper ...gots to have me some new paper...such a junkie. After the shopping we headed back to scrap some more. Had a heck of a time getting anything done...didn't even take out my tape runner until 6 p.m....I'm crazy slow sometime LOL. We broke for dinner ...Tina's fab hubby made us some steaks...he rocks. After some good chow it was back to scrapping and I finally got a little moojo flowing and managed to finish 3 layouts by the time I left at 11:00 ...probably could've got a little more done but I was trying to watch the Bruins game at the same time. Stinkin Canucks. Anywhoo...back to the scrapping stuff...I can't post any pics of the new layouts just yet...too wiped out to bother with all that right now but I pinky promise to get em up and posted next week. I'd do it this weekend but I've got big plans! Stay tuned for more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment